Do you need a no obligation quote for a suspended ceiling? Or an idea of cost?
We are a ceiling contractor that carry out accurate ceiling installations; following manufacturers installation guidelines, using our time served ceiling fixers, using modern day systems.
We don’t cut corners, we leave where we’ve been working neat and tidy, and we won’t let you down.
Our ceiling fixers are used to working in a wide range of locations; from live offices around people, through to large main-contractor building sites – we know suspended ceilings.
CLICK TO CONTACT US
Large or Small – we can help you!!
How does it work?
- Send us your enquiry.
- We’ll read it through and request any further information that we may need.
- Our aim is to let you have a completely no obligation estimate within 24 hours (for simple enquiries, larger quotes may take longer).
- That’s it! If you would us like to carry out the work we will get in touch to arrange the next steps to get your ceiling fitted (outlined briefly below).
- Should you wish to proceed with us, that’s great! We’ll get in touch to discuss a mutually convenient time for us to come and carry out our own survey.
- At this survey we’ll also discuss timescales, and any working processes that we may need to follow.
- We’ll turn up when we say we will, carry out the agreed work, and vacuum before we leave.
How to send us your ceiling enquiry:
There are two options to send us an enquiry:
- Fill out our form on our contact page here.
- Send an email to – email@example.com
Some example of the details that we need to provide an estimate:
- Where about in the country you are.
- Dimensions of the area / each individual area (if you have a scale drawing we can take these off)
- Height you would like the ceiling installed at.
- Height the ceiling would be hung from.
- Brief description of the work area.
- Is the ceiling fire rating anything, for acoustic purposes, or just for aesthetics.
- If you have a drawing, layout or spec, please send it to us.
Who do we install ceilings for?
- Home Owners
- End Users
- Business Owners
- Small Builders
- Public Sector
- Facilities Managers / Companies
If you’re not sure what you want, that’s fine.
Provide us with a few details of where the ceiling is going, and if it is required for a particular purpose and we can help guide and advise on the best tile and grid for your scenario.
If you know what you want, excellent.
You might have a spec, or, you might just know your Dune from your Tropic. In this instance please upload or provide us with the spec you want, or have been asked to install, and we’ll do the rest.
Installation of a suspended ceilings
Mainly ceilings are installed by ceiling fixers; these installation experts will have many years of experience installing systems and materials from the various different manufacturers. The old adage of, “it’s easy when you know how” very much applies to the system of installing a ceiling; if you’re a competent DIY’er or you’ve seen it done before as a tradesman you can probably install a ceiling, but if you want it fitted to a fixed price; trust an experienced ceiling fixer to fit the ceiling much quicker, and importantly, correctly and in line with the manufacturers guidelines (this is very important in order to achieve the manufacturers guarantee on the system).
Where are ceilings installed
Most commonly found in an office, shop, or school, they’re also found in homes, garages and swimming pools. Provided there is a suspension point available for it to hang from, it can be installed almost anywhere.
Some further information on suspended ceilings
Also known as drop ceilings to some, suspended ceilings are the common name for grid ceilings. Most commonly installed in either a 600×600 or 1200×600 module size (which are simply put either square or rectangular tiles / panels), they can provide a solution to many issues; simply covering up something untidy, a way to hide pipes and cables, or to help with acoustics or fire for example.
Can lighting be incorporated into a ceiling?
Yes it can- in most cases now, the lighting to a room is provided by recessed LED fittings; these sit directly into the grid and provide excellent light with low running costs.
Suspended ceiling supplies from many manufacturers
Armstrong, Rockfon, Ecophon, AMF – you name them, we fit them. Each of these commercial manufacturers provide a range of systems and products.
What does a suspended ceiling cost?
Fill out our form and find out! It does depend though, on the size and shape of the room, the height the ceiling is being installed at, what the tile and grid are, where it is.. The list goes on! Please request a quote, or read our page on suspended ceiling costs.