Request a quote today for a ceiling installation in Solihull.
Do you need a no obligation estimate of costs for a suspended ceiling in Solihull?
We are a reliable and experienced ceiling contractor that carry out accurate ceiling installations in, around, and near to Solihull; following manufacturers installation guidelines, using our time served ceiling fixers, using modern day processes.
We aim to reply promptly
Our aim is to reply to all enquiries within a few hours. If your enquiry is particularly complicated we may take a little longer, but we will always come back as promptly as we can (even if it’s just to say that it may take us a little longer to get back to you).
Covering a wide range of locations:
- Swimming Pools
- Sports Halls
- Church or Village Halls
Experienced suspended ceiling contractor
We don’t cut corners, we leave where we’ve been working neat and tidy, and we won’t let you down.
We have over 30 years experience in the ceiling industry, and would consider Solihull an area that we know reasonably well.
Some examples of areas we can install suspended ceilings for you include:
- Offices, schools, shops, industrial, or medical locations.
- We work in both the residential and commercial sectors.
- An almost essential upgrade to an office, it provides somewhere to hide services and install lighting and ventilation, all whilst helping with acoustics and potentially thermal ratings. Partitions can be installed to the underside to help future proof your space.
- They can installed in a home office, a garage, home gym, or even kitchens.
Benefits of ceiling can include:
- If your room has a lot of echo, a suitable acoustic ceiling tile will help to dampen that down to make the work more comfortable to use. There are also tiles that can help with lowering the sound transference from above.
- There are tiles that range from simple wipe clean faces, all the way through to a hygienic grid and a tile with anti-microbial properties.
- They’re quick and easy to install, self finished, help maximise the light in a room, and can hide all of your services in the room.
- Specific combinations of tile and grid can provide a fire rated ceiling, there are important steps to follow though in order to achieve this and it needs to be completed by an experienced contractor.
We are a vetted contractor
So if you’re looking for a suspended ceiling contractor in Solihull who is a vetted member of The FIS (the trade body for our industry) get in touch with us.
We’re used to working with a wide range of ceiling manufacturers, such as: Rockfon, Ecophon, Zentia (was Armstrong), AMF, Donn, or SAS.
We’re used to working amongst people when installing suspended ceilings, and try our best to leave an area clean and tidy upon completion.
Any questions about a ceiling installer in Solihull – let us know.